The Insects Collection
The insects help to remind us of the nature of the ecosystem that we live in, and that we’re essentially part of this ecosystem, not separate from it.
All these remedies are created energetically through the conduit of water and are then preserved in brandy. They have been made with the physical insect nearby in energetic relationship with the practitioner and the water. Each remedy contains the vibration of the insect and has its own unique story.
- Bee – Balances individuality and self-determination with working towards the common good of a community or enterprise.
- Cicada – The gift to surrender to your limitations. To be able to surrender to the fact.
- Cricket – Releasing self restriction.
- Paper Wasp – Assists in maintaining personal boundaries.
- Praying Mantis – To sever persistent thought processes that take you back to pain.
- Tree Weta – Warming and moving what has been frozen through trauma.